- Keyword—finds the terms you enter anywhere in the entire record for an item, including title, author, subject, and other information.
- Title—finds the terms you enter in the title of an item.
- Author—finds the terms you enter in the author of an item.
- Subject—finds the terms you enter in the subject of an item. Subjects are categories assigned to items according to the Library of Congress.
- Series—finds the terms you enter in the title of a multi-part series.
The search results are a list of relevant works from the catalog. Here’s an example:
When you select a specific title, you can view a detailed record of the title, including descriptive information, location and availability, and options for placing holds.
A record is too large to effectively show on this page.
To view a record click here for the top of the record page.
To view a record click here for the bottom of the record page.
- Enter Your Username
- If this is your first time logging in, your username will be your library card number. You have the option to change your username on the Account Summary screen.
- Enter Your Password
- You should have been given a PIN/password when you received your library card. If this is your first time logging into your account you will be asked to reset your initial password to a seven character PIN/password containing at least 1 number and 1 letter.
- If you do not have or cannot recall your password and the library has a valid email address for your account, you can use the automated password reset feature or contact your local library to have the password reset.
- First, in the My Account area, click on My Lists. In the Create a new list section, enter a name for your list into the text box. A description of the list can be entered in the space provided. Decide if you would like to share the contents of the list with other users, and click the Submit button.
- If you are already logged in, on any item detail page, select the “My List” link located to the right of the item search results. Click on the “Add to My List” link and a drop down menu will appear. Choose “Add to New List” to create a new list.