Applications for US Passports are accepted, by appointment, at the Union Branch Library. Applications forms may be downloaded from the Department of State at http://travel.state.gov/passport/ or picked up at the branch.
Applications will be processed during the following hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 9:00 a.m. until 7:30 p.m.
Friday – 9:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
Saturday – 9:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Please bring with you:
- The completed but not signed application form.
- A certified copy of your birth certificate (available for $15 from the Franklin County Health Department, 414 East Main Street, Union, if you were born in Franklin County).
- A valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or military ID.
- One 2” X 2” photo of yourself. Walgreens will take passport photos without appointment.
- Check or money order in the amount of $25 made out to Scenic Regional Library for the execution fee.
- Check or money order in the amount of $110 made out to the Department of State for the passport. Other fees apply if you want expedited or overnight delivery service.
Some fees and identification requirements are different for children.
Call the Union Branch if you have questions.
308 Hawthorne Drive