* Adams, Douglas. The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. After Earth is demolished to make way for a new hyper spatial expressway, Arthur Dent begins to hitchhike through space.
* Atwood, Margaret. The Handmaid’s Tale. Set in the near future in a totalitarian Christian theocracy that has overthrown the U.S. government, The Handmaid’s Tale explores themes of women in subjugation and the various means by which they gain power.
* Atwood, Margaret. Oryx click
A novel of the future explores a world that has been devastated by ecological and scientific disasters.
* Card, Orson Scott. Ender’s Game. Child-hero Ender Wiggin must fight a desperate battle against a deadly alien race if humankind is to survive.
* Crichton, Michael. The Andromeda incredible japan sex hub
. A military satellite launched to collect organisms in the upper atmosphere lands in Arizona. Within a few hours, almost everyone in a nearby town is dead. A team of scientists is assembled to investigate.
* Cronin, Justin. The Passage. A security breach at a secret U.S. government facility unleashes the monstrous product of a chilling military experiment that only Amy Harper Bellafonte can stop.
* Dick, Philip K. Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? In a postapocalyptic San Francisco, a bounty hunter sets out to “retire” six androids. The movie Blade Runner was based on this story.
* Herbert, Frank. Dune. Paul Atreides moves with his family to the planet Dune and is forced into exile when his father’s government is overthrown. The first book in the series.
* Meyer, Stephanie. The Host. A woman refuses to relinquish her mind to her alien host.
* Niffenegger, Audrey. The Time Traveler’s Wife. The story of Clare, a beautiful art student, and Henry, an adventuresome librarian. They met when Clare was six and Henry was thirty-six, and married when Clare was twenty-three and Henry thirty-one. Impossible but true: Henry is one of the first people diagnosed with chrono-displacement disorder. Periodically his genetic clock resets and he finds himself misplaced in time, disappearing spontaneously for experiences alternately harrowing and amusing.
* Orwell, George. 1984. Winston Smith lives in a society where the government controls people’s lives every second of the day. Alone in his small, one-room apartment, Winston dreams of a better life. Is freedom from this life of suffering possible? There must be something that the Party cannot control—something like love, perhaps?
* Russell, Mary incredible teen porn collection
Doria. The Sparrow
. A Jesuit leads an expedition to investigate singing emanating from a planet. So are discovered the Runa, intelligent beings, but undernourished. The explorers fix that, and a population explosion follows, attracting space-age cannibals who start eating them. The explorers are killed, except for the Jesuit who tells the tale.