Applications for US Passports are accepted, by appointment, at all Scenic Regional Library branches. Applications forms may be downloaded from the Department of State at http://travel.state.gov/passport/ or picked up at the branch.
Applications will be processed from 9:00 a.m. until 30 minutes before library branch closing.
Please bring with you:
- The completed but not signed application form.
- A certified copy of your birth certificate (available for $15 from the County Health Department)
- Franklin County: 414 East Main Street, Union
- Gasconade County: 300 Schiller Street, Hermann
- Warren County: 101 Mockingbird Lane, Ste 100, Warrenton
- A valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or military ID.
- One 2” X 2” photo of yourself. Most Walgreens and Walmart stores will take passport photos.
- Cash, check, or money order in the amount of $35 made out to Scenic Regional Library for the execution fee.
- Check or money order in the amount of $110 made out to the Department of State for a passport book, $30 for passport card, $140 for passport book and card (see https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/requirements/fees.html for fee descriptions. Other fees apply if you want expedited or overnight delivery service.
Some fees and identification requirements are different for children.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact or visit the branches:
- Hermann Branch, (573) 486-2024, 601 Market Street, Hermann
- New Haven Branch, (573) 237-2189, 200 Douglas Street, New Haven
- Owensville Branch, (573) 437-2188, 503 South Olive Street, Owensville
- Pacific Branch, (636) 257-2712, 111 Lamar Parkway, Pacific
- St. Clair Branch, (636) 629-2546, 515 East Springfield Road, St. Clair
- Sullivan Branch, (573) 468-4372, 525 Cumberland Way, Sullivan
- Union Branch, (636) 583-3224, 251 Union Plaza Drive, Union
- Warrenton Branch, (636) 456-3321, 912 South Highway 47, Warrenton
- Wright City Branch, (636) 384-1136, 60 Wildcat Drive, Wright City