How it works:
- Sign up for the Winter Reading BINGO at READsquared, pick up a BINGO card at your local branch of Scenic Regional Library, or download a BINGO card at home (Kids, Teen/Adult).
- Between January 2 – March 1, 2021 complete a BINGO diagonally, vertically or horizontally. Bring your completed BINGO card to your local branch and get a free book for every BINGO, up to a maximum of 5 books. Only one game card per person.
Tips & Resources:
Are you looking for winter reading BINGO inspiration? Below are a few ways to read your way to a BINGO:
- Visit your favorite Scenic branch location and get in-person reading suggestions from our staff and browse themed book displays.
- Find links below to reading lists for all ages in many BINGO categories, as well as links to downloadable content.
- As always, listening counts!
–Books set in Missouri or the midwest
–Books with one word titles
–Books with snow on the cover
–Books by Missouri authors (Authors listed include those born or residing in Missouri.)
–Books recommended by staff (Detailed reviews from staff can be found in the monthly eNewsletter. To sign up or read back issues, visit scenicregional.org/newsletter.)
–Books with a number in the title
–Books that won an award
–Books that are funny
–Books that have an animal on the cover
–Books written by African American authors
E-Books and E-Audio Downloads:https://scenicregional.org/download
ReadSquared Video TutorialsNew Registration Tutorial for Winter Bingo
Adding Winter Bingo Registration Tutorial (if you’ve previously registered for Summer Reading or 1000 Books Before Kindergarten)
Completing Bingo Squares Tutorial
Can one book count for multiple BINGO squares? Yes! But we encourage you to challenge yourself to read a different book for each category.
Do I have to read a book on the provided lists? No, you are welcome to read any book that fits the category. The lists are suggestions to get you started.
I lost my BINGO card. Can I get another one? Do I have to start over? Yes, you can get another card. No, you don’t have to start over, just mark everything you remember.